B&M's Original Hard-Core Race Shifter
B&M's Pro Stick Automatic Race Shifters are made for ultimate transmission performance and control, purely function and dependability. These solid and durable shifters are designed to take the abuse of adrenaline-filled racing. The light and compact Pro Stick is ideal for air solenoid, CO2 or manual shifting. A separate reverse lockout lever for one-hand operation, front exit cable, and neutral safety switch are just a few features that keep the Pro Stick a top choice in racers alike. All Pro Stick Shifters use interchangeable gate plates.
- Ultimate transmission performance and control
- Withstands the abuse of adrenaline-filled racing
- Ideal for air solenoid, CO2 or manual shifting
- Available with a standard knob or magnum Grip
- Front exit cable and neutral safety switch
- Mounts to floor, chassis, or with a quick-release kit
- Reverse lockout meets NHRA/IHRA requirements
- Pro Stick Dimensions: 8.230 in. L x 2.920 in. W x 9.220 in. H
- Magnum Grip Pro Stick Dimensions: 8.230 in. L x 2.920 in. W x 12.040 in. H
- Magnum Grip available with a natural or anodized black finish
- Modular gate plate design works with 2, 3, or 4-speed transmission (forward and reverse patterns)
JEGS Easy Kits are designed by JEGS high-performance racing professionals to help you get all the performance parts you need for your race car, hot rod or truck.