This JEGS 631025 Power Brake Booster and Master Cylinder Conversion Kit is a great add-on when converting your car to dual disc brakes. The Dual Diaphragm Booster along with the Oval Willwood Style Dual Reservoir Master Cylinder will help to give you that extra stopping power. The beautiful Black Powder Coating will enhance the look of your engine compartment with Style.
- (1) Black Powder Coated 8 in. Dual Diaphragm Power Brake Booster
- (1) Black Powder Coated Aluminum Flat Top Oval Willwood Style Dual Reservoir Master Cylinder with 1 1/8 in. Bore
- (1) Black Powder Coated Booster to Firewall Mounting Brackets
- (1) Pedal Rod Extension and Clevis
- (1) Power Booster Vacuum Hose Connector
- (1) Disc/ Disc Left Mount Proportioning Valve Kit with (2) 3/8 in.-24 Front Brake line connections, (1) 9/16 in.-18 Rear Brake Line Connection
- (1) Black Powder Coated Proportioning Valve Mounting Bracket and Mounting Bolts
- (2) Stainless Steel Master Cylinder to Proportioning Valve Brake Lines
- (1) Brake Light Warning Switch with Push on Connector and Wire
Improve Your Stopping Distance with a Power Brake Conversion Kit
JEGS power brake conversion kits provide better stopping distance to increase vehicle safety by transforming your manual brakes into an improved power-assisted system. All power brake conversion kits include a master cylinder, power brake booster, mounting brackets, and other necessary components for easy installation. We offer several style options to meet your brake improvement needs.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.