JEGS Power Brake Booster Conversion Kit 1 1/8 in. Bore [Disc/Disc]
Items You Need
This JEGS Power Brake Booster and Master Cylinder Conversion Kit is a great add on when converting your car to dual disc brakes.The Dual Diaphragm Booster along with the Dual Reservoir Master Cylinder will help to give you that extra stopping power. Brilliant Chrome Plating will enhance the look of your engine compartment with style.
- (1) Chrome Plated 8 in. Dual Diaphragm Power Brake Booster
- (1) Chrome Plated Aluminum Oval Flat Top Dual Reservoir Master Cylinder with 1 1/8 in. Bore
- (2) Chrome Plated Booster to Firewall Mounting Brackets
- (1) Pedal Rod Extension and Clevis
- (1) Power Booster Vacuum Hose Connetor
- (1) Chrome Plated Disc/ Disc Left Mount Proportioning Valve Kit with (2) 3/8 in.-24 Front Brake line connections, (1) 9/16 in.-18 Rear Brake Line Connection
- (1) Chrome Plated Proportioning Valve Mounting Bracket and Mounting Bolts
- (2) Stainless Steel Master Cylinder to Proportioning Valve Brake Lines
- (1) Brake Light Warning Switch with Push on Connector and Wire
Will this unit work with a 1991 Chevy suburban v1500 4 disc brakes?, What kind of modifications do I need to do to make it work?
Will the part number 631014 fit a 1971 nova
What is the angle of the bracket it comes with? Looking to install on a 1968 Camaro.
Will this work in 1987 S10, with front and rear single piston discs.
Will this break booster kit work on a 1973 Chevy impala?
What this work on a 78 El Camino
Will this work on a 2001 S-10?
I purchased this brake booster kit a few years ago the chrome is messing up on the booster cap can I purchase just a new chrome top cap
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.