The Leading Edge of Valve Train Technology
Comp Cams Xtreme Energy series can be used in any street or street/strip application where both throttle response and top-end horsepower is desired. These camshafts are designed to take advantage of the latest improvements in valve train components and the newest developments in camshaft design. Their aggressive lobe design produces better throttle response and top end horsepower than other cams with the same duration @ .050'' lift, while delivering increased engine vacuum. We do not recommend the use of stock valve train components with these camshafts due to the aggressive lobe designs.
Camshaft & Lifter Kits are indicated by a CL in their part number and include Camshaft, Lifters, Assembly Lube, Decals, and Instructions
Complete Kits are indicated by a K in their part number and include Camshaft, Lifters, Timing Chain & Gears, Valve Springs, Retainers, Locks, Assembly Lube, Decals, and Instructions.
Small Kits are indicated by a SK in their part number and include Camshaft, Lifters, Timing Chain Set, Assembly Lube, Decals, and Instructions.
- bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;
what do you mean 4&7 swap
- y_2019, m_8, d_22, h_17CST
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_2.0.13
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_1
- loc_en_US, sid_10001_10001_2833086, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]