- Easily cleans deep inside wheels, exhaust tips, engine bays, and more
- Slips through spokes; cleans deep inside the barrel of the wheel
- Full length - 17", brush length - 12"
- Great for intricate wheel designs and patterns
- Bendable and shapeable for detailing versatility
- Made with soft synthetic bristles for a scratch-free shine
- Handle is made out of 100% environmentally friendly sustainable treated wood
- 100% rust proof
How To Use:
- To clean wheels, first rinse away loose contamination and spray the face and barrel down with a Chemical Guys wheel cleaner.
- The soft and durable synthetic bristles easily scrub filth from deep inside wheel barrels, around cracks, and through crevices.
- Once contamination is suspended in the cleaner, simply rinse it away with water.
- The Ferret Wheel Brush removes caked-on dirt and grime to restore a like-new appearance.
- Use the new Chemical Guys Ferret Wheel Brush for heavy-duty cleaning on even the filthiest wheels, exhaust tips, and engine bays.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.