Chemical Guys Streak-Free Window Clean Glass Cleaner 16-oz. Spray Bottle
Items You Need
Chemical Guys CLD30016
- Easily removes containments like dirt, dust, grime, grease, oils, and fingerprints
- Leaves no streaks, spots, or stains
- Improves visibility
- Contains static inhibiting agents that help resist dust even after cleaning
- Formulated without volatile chemicals, harsh cleaners, or caustic ingredients
How To Use:
It is recommended to use two towels whenever cleaning windows or glass parts
- Mist a light coating of glass cleaner over the part
- Wipe up any dirt, grime, and debris with the first cleaning towel
- Buff away any streaks with the second towel
- Mist window cleaner into the towel whenever cleaning the inside of windows or sensitive components
- Buff with a premium microfiber towel
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.