LS Engine Serpentine Drive Kits
- ARP Balancer Bolt - p/n 070-234-2503 recommended for harmonic balancer attachment
- For aftermarket AN-style power steering hose connection, use Russell - p/n 799-648060 or equivalent for pressure side connection
- Most harmonic balancers do not line up correctly with the accessory drive system; damper p/n 809-12674582 is strongly recommended
- Air conditioning has a separate belt; to delete air conditioning, do not install the belt, compressor, or tensioner
- Direct bolt-on for LS3 & LS7 engines
- Use on LS327 iron block engine requires harmonic balancer p/n 809-12674582
- A water pump is not included with the kit
- Will not work with a cam-phased engine
809-19421444 supersedes 809-19419284
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.