454 HO 454ci Engine Kit
- Requires addition of carburetor, starter, fuel pump, distributor and ignition system (not included)
- Clutch linkage bosses are now drilled and tapped. When using cast-iron exhaust manifolds, lower head bolts may need to be replaced with bolts with shorter heads, for clearance
- Comes with an externally balanced 14'' automatic transmission flexplate; use flywheel P/N 809-14096987 and 11'' clutch assembly for manual transmission applications
- Designed for pre-1976 street vehicles or any off-road vehicle
- Not intended for marine applications
- Motor equipped with truck style oil pan and pickup. Vehicle specific oil pan and pickup required for installation
- Chevrolet Performance 454 HO Engine - 809-19433409
- Holley 770 cfm Street Avenger Carb - 510-0-80770
- Chevrolet Performance HEI Distributor - 809-93440806
- JEGS 8.5mm Black Ultra Pow'r Wires - 555-402027
- Proform Chrome Valve Covers - 778-141-812
- Proform Chrome Bowtie Wing Nut Valve Cover Fasteners - 778-141-600 (Qty 4 of 4/pkg)
- JEGS Chrome Dipstick - 555-52275
19433409K supersedes 12568774K
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.