Competition Engineering Universal Rear 4-Link Frame Rails
Items You Need
- The universal design can be used for most cars ranging from Pro Street to Drag Racing
- Narrows the rear chassis to accept extra-wide tires
- Increases chassis strength for quicker vehicle reaction times
- Requires the stock rear floor pan to be substantially modified or removed - The addition of a full roll cage is also required for proper installation
- Use Competition Engineering Drop Crossmember 247-3061 for a solid mounting point for suspension components
would I be to use this on a 93 chevy s10
Would I be able to use these rails on a 1969 Plymouth satellite ?
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.