The Dart Honda B-Series Engine Blocks are what Dart has applied from their decades of racing experience to design and manufacture the first heavy-duty block for Hondas. Working in conjunction with leading industry professionals, they have engineered the Dart aluminum Honda block to solve the shortcomings of production blocks used in high-performance and competition applications. The Dart block is offered in two versions that replace the B18 and B20 castings. Both are built to withstand the extreme cylinder pressures created by turbochargers and nitrous oxide injection. Dart has increased wall thickness in all critical areas and beefed up the bottom end with steel main bearing caps. Best of all, Dart blocks are compatible with production Honda cylinder heads, internal components and accessories. The Dart Honda blocks are produced with an all-new tooling and are machined on state-of-the-art CNC equipment. They have added features that sport-compact racers and performance enthusiasts need to build powerful and reliable engines. Take a close look and you'll see why Honda dominates with Dart!Features:
- Dart B18 Block: Has stock deck height and choice of standard 81.5mm bore or optional 84.5mm bore.
- Dart B20 Block: Has extra-tall 8.900'' (226mm) deck height and 84.5mm bore for increased displacement.
- C355-T6 Virgin Aluminum Alloy: Aerospace quality C355-T6 Virgin Aluminum Alloy provides maximum strength and durability.
- Ductile Iron Sleeves: Replaceable ductile iron dry sleeves are fully supported to reduce bore distortion and enhance ring seal.
- Closed Deck Design: The closed deck design increases rigidity and improves head gasket sealing.
- Steel Main Caps: The steel main caps and high-strength bolts increase bottom end strength and minimize bearing bore distortion.
- Strengthened Main Webbing: Increases rigidity and improves head gasket and sleeve life.
- Extra Large Water Jackets: Enchance coolant circulation around cylinder barrels.
- Machined For Piston Oil Sprayers: Reduces piston temperatures and prevents detonation (Sprayers not included).
- Precision CNC Machining: Ensures consistent high quality and eliminates expensive ''blueprinting''.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.