Modular 4.6L Street and Strip Rotating Assemblies
Eagle Ford Modular 4.6L Street and Strip Rotating Assemblies offer the perfect balance of reliability, affordability, and performance for engines producing under 500 horsepower. These kits include an Eagle Cast Steel Crankshaft, Eagle H-Beam Rods, Arias Forged Pistons, Plasma-Moly Rings, and Clevite or King Rod Bearings.
- Assembly part numbers that begin with “B” are balanced by Eagle and require no additional balancing. Part numbers that do not begin with “B” are unbalanced assemblies and must be balanced by a qualified machine shop before use.
- All kits are designed for internal balance.
- Ford Modular 4.6L engines feature a standard bore size of 3.552". Kits are available in standard bore and .020" oversize.
- Due to the many variations of main bearings for the Ford 4.6L engine, these rotating assemblies DO NOT include main bearings.
- Eagle Specialty Products reserves the right to substitute pistons due to availability.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.