Dual In/Dual Out
- Universal oval case straight-through muffler
- 2.500 in. dual inlet/dual outlet
- Delivers a moderate, deep tone
- 3.500 in. perforated tubes with high-temperature sound absorption packing material
- 409 stainless steel construction delivers superior corrosion resistance
- Reversible internal design allowing flexibility of installation in either direction
- A moderate increase in interior tone over most OE-style mufflers
- Fully MIG-welded
- Clamp-on inlet/outlet connections
- Natural finish
- "FLOWMONSTER" logo embossed onto the muffler case
- Not a direct-fit muffler, some adaption may be required for proper fitment.
Mufflers that Unleash the ROAR!
Flowmaster FlowMonster Mufflers deliver an aggressive exhaust sound that speaks "POWER"! These compact mufflers have superior heat-absorption and corrosion-resistant materials that deliver lasting dependability and appearance. Fully MIG-welded construction provides dominant durability and excellent exhaust flow to get the most performance out of your car, truck or SUV.
What is the center to center distance on the two pipes coming out and going in?
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.