These skin-safe Grime Boss pre-moistened 2-in-1 ActionScrub towelettes feature dual scrubbing action that is rough on one side to help remove heavy grease and grime, and smooth on the other side to gently cleanse and moisturize your skin. Each wipe also incorporates an Ultra Moisturizing PRO-KLEAN formula with Vitamin E and Aloe that helps to keep your hands from getting dry.
- Family safe: contains no harsh chemicals and may be used on hands, face and other parts
- 2-in-1 ActionScrub – Dual scrubbing action
- Ultra-moisturizing – Pro-Klean formula with Vitamin E and Aloe
- Replaces paper towels, shop towels, rags, sponges, pads, pumice, soap and water
- Moisture lock lid keeps wipes from drying out
- Tough scrubbing side has the right amount of power for any job; the soft side gently cleanses and moisturizes the skin
- Made in USA by Nice-Pak Products, Inc., the largest manufacturer of wet wipes in the world
Will Easily Remove:
- Oil-based paint if uncured/not fully dried
- Permanent marker from skin and some surfaces
- Grease, grime, dirt, mud, odors, slime, scuffs, stains, and many other messes from hands, surfaces, and tools.
- Construction: Removes adhesives, sealants, joint compound, caulk, PU foam, oil, grease, and everyday gunk and grime.
- Interior & Exterior Painting: Cleans off paint from paintbrushes and roller handles; removes paint from your hands, arms, and face; great for wiping up paint spills and splatters.
- Automotive: Keeps interiors clean and dust-free; wipes off brake dust & dirt from wheel rims; removes bugs and road tar from body panels, lights, and bumpers.
Perfect for the house, garage, yard, car/truck, workshop, campsite, race track or any place a dirty situation may unexpectedly arise. Life is messy and there are tons of ways to get dirty...anytime, anyplace, anywhere, depend on Grime Boss to clean it up! !
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.