- Unique Slip-Seal housing filter tube interface eliminates the use of hose clamps
- One-Piece fully sealed intake housing and tube for maximum airflow and efficiency
- Rear wheel horsepower and torque increases
- Utilizes factory mounting locations for easy installations
- High-flow, washable and reusable 4-layer dry performance requires no oil
- Filter media is constructed with an inner and outer aluminum mesh preventing deformation and rust
- High-quality silicone bellows style coupler is used at the throttle body connection to accommodate the use of nitrous plates or throttle body spacers without cutting the tube
- Housing is styled for a stealthy appearance
- Stainless steel T-bolt clamps
Maximum Airflow for Maximum Power Gains
Holley iNTECH Cold Air Intake Systems provide outstanding performance gains while maintaining a stealthy look. These air intakes feature a unique Slip-Seal housing, filter, and tube that eliminates the need for excessive hose clamps and adapters while also utilizing factory mounting locations, allowing a simple installation. Each kit features a 4-layer dry air filter, eliminating the need for filter oils for simple, straightforward service. Now, you can achieve maximum performance gains while retaining a stock appearance.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.