Super Sniper Stealth 4150 - 1250 HP
For Troubleshooting Tips setting up your New Holley Sniper EFI System, please see this helpful video from Holley Performance.
Super Sniper Stealth 4150 Self-Tuning Fuel Injection System Features:
- Holley 4150 flange EFI carburetor replacement
- Supports up to 650 naturally aspirated HP or 1250 forced-induction HP using (8) 100 lbs./hr Injectors
- 870 CFM flow rate
- All system wiring exits below the rear fuel injector cover, for a complete stealth installation and appearance
- 2.5 Bar MAP sensor
- Integrated ignition timing control
- Throttle body mounted ECU
- (4) wiring connections required (Battery +, Battery -, Ignition, RPM)
- High-resolution color touchscreen controller
- Calibration wizard tunes ECU without the use of a computer or extensive engine tuning knowledge
- Genuine Bosch LSU 4.9 wideband oxygen sensor provides realtime fuel map learn
- OEM-style throttle position sensor (TPS) and idle air control (IAC)
- 2.500 in. clamp-on oxygen sensor kit allows easy integration into older exhaust systems
- (3) Programmable 0-5 V sensor inputs for oil, fuel, dome or nitrous pressure sensors
- (6) Programmable ground outputs
- (1) +5 V reference output
- (1) Sensor ground
- 3.280 in. overall height
- -8 AN (3/4-16) female O-ring inlet/outlet
- Kickdown provisions for GM: TH350, TH400, 200R4, 700R4 Ford: C4, C6
- Compatible with Holley Ultra XP Carburetor drop base air cleaners as well as most stock-style air cleaners with air cleaner locator provisions
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.