Ford - Truck/SUV/Van
- Will not fit 1-ton 4WD.
- Dual kit runs down right-hand side between frame and drive shaft.
- This dual exhaust system was designed to be used with Hooker Competition Headers - 520-6907. If the dual exhaust is being installed with any other headers modifications will be required. Hooker will not assume responsibility for fit or performance.
- All systems come without mufflers. Hooker recommends using the following mufflers with a 2.25" offset inlet/center outlet configuration:
Aero Chamber -
Competition Turbo -520-21005
Get the Exhaust Sound You're Looking For!
Hooker Headers Competition Dual Exhaust Kits are designed to fit specific applications using Hooker Competition Headers or stock exhaust manifolds. They have 2.25" diameter 16-gauge aluminized steel tubing that's mandrel-bent to maintain a consistent inside diameter for maximum flow (press bending crushes the pipe, which can reduce volume by more than 10%).
- The original equipment tailpipe exit location is retained on most systems unless otherwise noted below in More Info
- For racing use only (not legal for use on vehicles originally equipped with catalytic converters)
- Except for the universal kit, systems do not include mufflers. Hooker recommends using Aero Chamber, Maximum Flow, or Competition Turbo mufflers with a 2.25" offset inlet/center outlet configuration.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.