Hooker Headers 6133 Details
Designed as high-performance alternatives to OE exhaust manifolds, Street Force Headers are made of lightweight yet sturdy 16-gauge primary tubing. They promote high flow and decreased backpressure while 3/8" flanges add strength. These headers accommodate all emissions control devices.Features
Black Painted (Part numbers do not have a suffix)
Metallic Ceramic Coating (Part numbers have a -1 suffix)
Does Hooker Headers 6133 fit your vehicle?
1995 FORD MUSTANG
- Fitment_Note: Will Not Fit Dart/Windsor Head~This Is a Replacement Shorty Style Header~Header Wraps Can Cause Tubes To Crack Or Rust From Excessive Heat/Moisture~Engine Break In Will Damage Ceramic Coated Headers And Void Warranty
- EngineType: ALL
- SubModel: SVT COBRA R
- bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;
Will these clear all spark plugs on GT40P Heads?
- y_2019, m_3, d_24, h_24CST
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_2.0.11
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_1
- loc_en_US, sid_10001_10001_36768, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.