Alternator Bracket Kits
- Requires Truck/SUV or 5th Gen Camaro crank pulley (GM #12634105)
- Requires Truck/SUV 105 amp alternator (GM #19244779)
- Requires Truck/SUV (GM #12681184) or Camaro LS3/L99 (GM #19207665) water pump. Will not fit Gen IV truck due to upper hose exit at 10 o'clock position. Can be used with LS1 Camaro/Corvette water pump when used with spacers #335-551690-71
- Will NOT fit alternators with bolt patterns from Corvette, CTS-V, G8, 2010-up Camaro, or Truck 145/160amp.
- May need alternator harness extension
- 66 in. when used with ICT Kit #335-551581-3 or #335-551584-3
LS Serpentine Drive Swaps Made Easy
ICT Billet is the brand LS swappers turn to for quality-built brackets to finish their modern engine transplant. GM LS accessory bracket kits are all manufactured using aerospace-grade 6061-T6 billet aluminum, with several options available to perform a junkyard motor or a new LS crate engine swap.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.