Carburetor to Mechanical Fuel Pump Kits
- (2') -06AN 30R9 Series Hose with Black Fittings
- (1) Black 90° Flare Fitting 1/4" NPT to -6AN Flare
Dual Feed Carb Requires:
- 555-110827 (Demon)
- 555-110835 (Holley)
- 555-110824 (Holley)
Single Feed Carbs Requires:
- 555-15053 (Q-Jet/Holley)
- 555-15051 (Edelbrock)
30R9 Series Hose Features:
- High-tensile nylon fiber outer shell with inner braid of stainless steel withstands high pressure, temperature, and abrasion
- Lighter weight than stainless braided hoses
- Seamless Viton®* inner tube with integral braid provides compatibility with ethanol based fuels including E85
- Grey tracer thread in black nylon outer jacket to distinguish from other black nylon hoses
- Tested and meets SAE 30 R 9 specifications
- No crimping required
* Viton is registered trademark of DuPont Performance Elastomers, LLC
Includes all of the line, hose ends, and fittings necessary to plumb your fuel system from a mechanical fuel pump to a carb or 2-port regulator to the carb. Regulator to carb kits include -06AN or -08AN hose and fittings. Carburetor to regulator kits also include a 0-15 PSI gauge. See below for applications.
Fuel pumps, regulators, and carburetors sold separately.
JEGS EZ Kits are designed by JEGS professionals to ensure that you get all the correct parts you need.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.