JEGS 555-111924 Pro-Flo Extreme Braided Hose Features:
- Designed to meet strict racing specifications and extreme conditions
- High-tensile nylon fiber outer shell with an inner braid of stainless steel
- Withstands high pressure, temperature, and abrasion
- Lighter weight than stainless braided hoses
- Fluoroelastomer inner tube with integral braid provides compatibility with ethanol-based fuels including E85
- Features black nylon outer shell, stainless steel inner braid, and distinguishing gray tracer thread
- Gray tracer thread in black nylon outer jacket to distinguish from other black nylon hoses
- Tested and meets SAE 30 R 9 specifications
- Not for use with brake fluid (e.g. vacuum lines or extreme heat applications)
- No crimping required
JEGS offers assorted HD series AN fittings and braided hoses to help you complete your AN plumbing project. Click on the links below.
- JEGS AN Hose End Fittings - Black/Silver HD Series (Compatible with most gasoline and ethanol-based fuels including E85)
- JEGS Pro-Flo 200 Series Stainless Steel Braided Hose (Compatible with synthetic lubricants, coolant, oil, and most gasoline)
- JEGS Pro-Flo 350 Series Nylon Black Braided Hose (Compatible with synthetic lubricants, coolant, oil, and most gasoline)
- JEGS Pro-Flo Extreme Braided Hose (Compatible with most gasoline and ethanol-based fuels including E85)
This is 100% safe to run with e85 right?
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.