JEGS Fire Extinguisher meets the NFPA primary requirements for home and business use, as well as the Federal Bureau of Motor Carriers standards for both commercial and private vehicles.
- Anodized metal valve assembly for superior strength and corrosion resistance
- Industrial grade steel cylinder with red polyester powdercoating will withstand harsh environments
- Rugged steel strap bracket with quick-release pull tab keeps unit secure and readily accessible
- Mounting: Vertically for best practice. Can be mounted at any angle with monthly inspection suggested.
- 100 psi operating pressure
- 9 second discharge time
- Certifications: ABC Rated, UL Listed 1A:10B:C, ULC Listed, US Coast Guard approved, DOT Compliant.
- Caution: Not UL listed for use on fires involving cooking oil and grease
- Rechargeable - 2.5 lb. unit shipped charged, ready for use
- Ships via Ground Service ONLY
- Cylinder Diameter: 3 1/2 in.
- Overall Height: 14 1/2 in.
Does this product come with the mounting. Racket I know it shows it in the picture I just wanna make sure
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.