Small Block Chevy
- 2 - MLS Head Gaskets 555-210036
- 2 - Steel Core Valve Cover Gaskets 555-21100
- 1 - Copper Exhaust Manifold Gasket Set 555-210055
- 1 - Intake Manifold Gasket Set 555-210002
- 1 - One-Piece Oil Pan Gasket 555-210095
- 1 - Timing Cover / Water Pump / Fuel Pump Gasket Set 555-210065
- 1 - Timing Cover Seal 555-21150
- 1 - Water Neck Gasket 555-53280
- 1 - Rear Main Seal 555-212085
When building or rebuilding an engine you need to be confident the gaskets you use will create sealing you can rely on. JEGS Premium Gasket Kits are assembled with high performance in mind, containing all the gaskets you need in one convenient and affordable package. Each gasket kit features premium-quality components including head, intake, exhaust, valve cover, fuel and water pump gaskets, plus many more.
- Precision-made for superior sealing
- Premium materials supply precise fitment
- All the gaskets you need for a quality engine build
JEGS EZ Kits are designed by JEGS professionals to ensure that you get all the correct parts you need.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.