Dual Barrel Scoop
(1) Dual Barrel Scoop 555-50064
(2) 450 cfm Carburetors 510-0-9776
(1) In-Line Tunnel Ram Linkage Kit 555-15790
(1) Billet Aluminum Y-Block 555-15111
(4) Straight Max Flow Hose Ends 555-110001
(2) Black Straight Flare Fittings 555-110106
(1) Carburetor Fuel Inlet AN Fittings 555-110503
(1) 3' Pro-Flo 200 Series Stainless Steel Braided Hose 555-100910
(2) Carb Stud Kits 555-15840
JEGS Dual Barrel Scoops offer a retro finned look with shotgun style. Aluminum Hood Scoops have a meticulously polished or black finish. They feature contrasting brushed aluminum finish fins and butterflies. Works with single or dual carburetors and throttle bodies with a 5-1/8" neck/flange. Includes: scoop, single carb mounting base, dual carb mounting base (adjustable from 7-1/8" to 10-1/4" center to center spacing), two air filter assemblies, silver and red butterflies with throttle lever and mounting hardware.
- Aluminum polished or black finish
- Works with single or dual carburetors
- Includes: scoop, single carb mounting base, dual carb mounting base, 2 air filter assemblies, silver & red butterflies with throttle lever & mounting hardware
- Replacement filter element sold separately
JEGS EZ Kits are designed by JEGS professionals to ensure that you get all the correct parts you need.
Does this a 2014 dodge challenger R/T Hemi V8
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.