JEGS 50707 Chevrolet Camaro Panel Filter features:
- Adds Horsepower
- Simple installation process
- Increases mileage efficiency saving money at the pump
- Reusable with minimal maintenance and easy cleaning
- Cleaning kits are available and sold separately. We recommend JEGS 555-50015
- Filter does not interfere with engine monitoring systems
JEGS Panel Air Filters replace your existing filters with a cleanable, reusable filter element that may outlast your vehicle. Air filters are constructed with tough, deep, double-layered cotton pleats, that will not shed into your intake. They are incased in a steel mesh making it stronger and resistant to damage. Their hand-molded flexible rubber bases offer an airtight seal that absorbs vibration and will not intrude into the filter's pleats. The low restriction of the filters reduce engine pumping, maintain airflow, and improve cylinder filling for more horsepower and better fuel mileage. These dirt-trapping filters come pre-oiled, ready to install out of the box, and are a direct fit for your application. When the filter is dirty no need to make a trip to the auto parts store just wash, re-oil, and reuse. Increase your vehicle's performance by trapping particles as small as 5 microns with JEGS Panel Air Filters.
- Cleanable, reusable filter element
- High dirt-trapping capacity
- Improved flow
- Easy to maintain
- More economical than replacing OEM-style paper filters regularly
- Woven cotton, for superior flow
- Steel mesh resists damage
- Deep pleats and rubber molding for maximum surface area
- Low restriction reduces engine pumping losses and improves cylinder filling for the most power
- Pre-oiled, ready to install out of the box
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.