HP Automatic Transmission Coolers with Fan 30,000 GVW
- 30,000 GVW
- Compact unit 11 in. x 13 3/4 in. x 3 1/2 in.
- 3/8 in. push-on connections
- 500 cfm Fan (5.6 Amp Draw)
- 11 in. diameter Fan can be used as a pusher or puller
- Location of your Transmission Cooler for proper air flow is very important. The Fan in this kit is assembled as a pusher. To convert your fan to a puller you will need to reverse the fan blade and also the wiring connection. See instructions for more details.
Is there a gauge for inside truck available for this unit?
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.