Shift on Time... Every Time!
- Powerglide Transmission with Hurst Quarter Stick
- Hurst Quarter Stick II with rear exit cable
- B&M Pro Stick
- RPM-activated switch or manual push-button switch required.
Please Note: Minor bracket modification may be needed for Pro Stick and Quarter Stick II.
JEGS Electric Shifter Solenoid Kit Features:
- Draws Only 1.22 amps at 12 volts
- Clear Anodized Heavy-Duty Aluminum Mounting Plate
- Strongest, Most Consistent, and Quickest-Reacting Shift Solenoid
- Automatically Shifts from Low to High (1st to 2nd Gear), Allowing You to Keep Both Hands on Steering Wheel
- Includes Mounting Hardware, Fuse, Fuse Holder & Wire Crimps
What is the travel of plunger?
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.