The JEGS 62587 cast aluminum front differential cover combines looks and functionality. Made from cast aluminum and featuring 7 fins, the cover dissipates heat more quickly than stock while increasing rigidity. The black finish, with polished fins, adds a personalized appearance, especially on lifted trucks.
Note: This differential cover is for the front differential of 4x4 trucks.
- Durable cast aluminum construction
- Dimensions: 10 11/16 in. W x 10 5/8 in. H x 3 1/8 in. D
- Flange thickness: 0.290 in.
- (1) Drain plug [1/2 in. NPT, 10mm Allen head]
- (10) Allen head screws [5/16 in. -18 x 1 1/4 in.]
- (10) Flat washers [5/16 in.]
- (1) Gasket
- 1977-1991 Chevy Blazer
- 1977-1990 Chevy Suburban 3/4 Ton
- 1977-1991 Chevy K20/K2500 3/4 Ton (4WD)
- 1977-1991 Chevy K5 Blazer (4WD)
- 1977-19991 Chevy K10/ K1500 1/2 Ton (4WD)
- 1977-1991 Chevy Suburban 1/2 Ton
- 1977-1991 GMC K25/ K2500 3/4 Ton (4WD)
- 1977-1991 GMC K15/ K1500 1/2 Ton (4WD)
- 1977-1989 GMC Suburban 1/2 Ton
- 1977-1990 GMC Suburban 3/4 Ton
Cast Differential Covers Combine Added Cooling and a Stylish Appearance
JEGS Cast Aluminum Differential Covers combine strength, cooling, and looks in a lightweight package. Their durable rust-proof construction makes them ideal for any situation, while the large ribs help to dissipate heat faster. Available in polished, black, or black with polished ribs, there is a finish for everyone. All covers come with mounting hardware, a fill plug, and a gasket.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.