- Fits gm 8.5 in. diameter, 10-bolt ring gear differentials with 28-spline rear axles
- Note: When installing in an axle housing built before 1999 it requires the use of (2) 683-lm102910 and (2) 683-lm102949 carriers bearings and races. both JEGS part numbers 555-60681 & 873-d1585 include these bearings
- Combines an exclusive JEGS yellow 4-spring pack and Raybestos composite clutches for better traction and more controlled power transfer
- Fully rebuildable and assembled with state-of-the-art technology and real-world testing for superior control on the road
- Made in USA with high quality components and assembly
When installing in an Axle housing Built Before 1999 it requires the Use of (2) 683-LM102910 and (2) 683-LM102949 Carriers Bearings and Races. Part Numbers 555-60681 & 873-D1585 both include these bearings.
Will this carrier fit my 1972 nova 10 bolt housing with stock bearings
Can I use my stock non-posi axles with this?
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.