JEGS 631085 Vertical Handbrake Lever is the ultimate high-leverage component that assists in applying brake pressure to your drift car, drag race car, rally car. The master cylinder is not included, we recommend JEGS 555-631220 or JEGS 555-631222. The two included master cylinder mounting studs are 8mm -1 x 3/4 in. L.
- Mounting hardware included
- (2) 8mm -1.25 x 1.178 in. L Allen head bolts (uses a 6 mm Allen key)
- (2) 8mm -1.25 lock nuts
- (4) 8 mm flat washers
- Black anodized finish provides a long-lasting finish
- Floor/transmission tunnel mount
- Overall length: 15.300 in.
- Master cylinder mounting flange center to center: 2.250 in.
- (2) Master cylinder mounting stud thread: 8mm -1 x 3/4 in. L.
- Rod end thread: 5/16 in. -24 RH (right hand)
- Mounting bracket dimensions:
- 5.500 in. L x 2.250 in. W (at mounting flange) x 3.500 in. (at mounting flange)
- Stand-alone system with additional calipers and devoted reservoirs
- Pass-through system that will be used with the brake pedal master cylinder
A Quality Pedal & Handbrake Assembly
JEGS brake pedal or clutch pedal assembly is a swing-mount style pedal that features a multi-fit bolt pattern that works with most racing and many O.E.M. master cylinders. The pedal is painted black and includes a production-style rubber pedal pad. The ratio is 6.25:1 and is suitable for manual brakes in most applications. JEGS handbrake lever is a perfect option for applying brake pressure and eliminates the weaknesses with OEM-type handbrakes.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.