Small Block & Big Block Chevy (except LS Engines) Engine Cradle
JEGS 555-80064K Engine Cradle and Bag Kit Features:
- Heavy-duty steel construction with 750 pounds capacity
- Storage hardware is included so you will always have the needed bolts
- Includes 3 in. steel casters that swivel 360 degrees for easy maneuverability
- Works with bb-chevy and gen-1 sb-chevy with side motor mounts (Will Not Fit GM LS Engines)
- Black powder-coated finish for good looks and long life
- All-Steel Construction
- Dimensions: 18 in. H x 19 in. W x 24 in. D
- Weight Capacity: 750 lbs.
- Heavy Duty 3 in. Swivel Casters
Engine Cradle and Bag Kit Includes:
Will this work with a 1993 LT-1?
Will this work with headers on the engine?
Will it fit a 351 Cleveland?
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.