JEGS 80230 Rapid Flow Pump Features:
- 3 Vane Rotary Bi-Directional Pump that is corrosion resistant and draws up to 8 GPM (gallons per minute)
- Double-seal technology: Holds up with all fluid types ranging from water and fuels to even the harshest chemicals
- Pump hose safety tether which attaches to a vessel or vehicle to ensure hose stays in the fluid opening, eliminating spillage
- Fits most standard 5, 7.5, 10.5, and 15-gallon containers with a 3-inch wide opening
- Telescoping main draw tube will reach to the bottom of containers from 5-gallon up to a 15-gallon
- Can empty a 7.5 Gallon container under 60 seconds
- Pump Assembly:
- Pump housing
- Threaded container cap
- Telescoping main drawtube
- Crank handle
- 5 Feet of 3/4 in. I.D. clear rubber hose
- (2) 1 1/4 in. I.D. hose clamps
- Relief spring
- Tether with rubber plug and static line
Transfer Fluids From a 5-Gallon JUG or 55-Gallon Drum Quick & Easy without Losing a Drop
JEGS Rapid Flow Siphon system is the safest, fastest, and easiest to use tool for all racers in order to transfer fluid from or into a jug or barrel. You can pump gasoline, alcohol, nitro, oil, transmission fluid, or anti-freeze at a rate of 8 GPM by turning the hand crank in the direction of flow. You cannot pour fluid through a funnel this rapidly! Features a bi-directional pump and a 6' fill/draw line for easy access in difficult-to-reach areas. A sliding tether line and squeeze clamp make this a true one-person operation and eliminate the need for a funnel. No more lifting, pouring, spilling, or dripping! Renders all-electric or battery-operated pumps obsolete! Available in a 5-gallon pump for jugs that utilize a screw-on cap or in a 5/55 gallon drum pump that utilizes a screw-in plug (bung) and a ground strap (anti-static line) for safety.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.