JEGS Portable Parts Washer Cart [20-Gallon Tank]
Items You Need
Portable Parts Washers
JEGS 81603 Portable Parts Washer Cart will make your parts cleaning experience effortless. This newly designed washer cart is convenient and easily maneuver's to any work area in your garage or shop. Just plug it into a 110-volt outlet nearby, and you're ready to clean parts.
- High flow pump with flexible wash nozzle
- Large 20-gallon tank for cleaning sizable parts
- Smooth-rolling polyurethane casters allow you to maneuver the washer cart to your work area
- A convenient storage shelf keeps parts organized
- Drying shelf with removable plastic drain pan
- Constructed of heavy-duty 20-gauge steel
- Yellow powder-coated for corrosion resistance
- Includes washer tank drain plug
- A fire protection fusible link is built into the lid and automatically closes in case of a fire
Note: Only use with non-flammable water-based degreaser or cleaning agent, fill to just below the level of the parts tray.
What country is it made in??? ITS IMPORTANT
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.