Master Bit Sets
JEGS 75 Specialty Master Bit Driver Set includes the most popular fastener styles so you will be ready to tackle most common jobs. A 2-sided flip case with crystal clear lids houses all the bits so you can easily find the needed bit. The peg hook hanger tab can be pulled out for hanging or pushed flush into the case for compact storage.
- (7) Slotted Bits: 1/8 in. 3/16 in. 7/32 in. 1/4 in. 5/16 in. (2) 2 in. Slotted Bits 3/16 in. & 1/4 in.
- (16) Phillips Bits: no.0, (2) no.1, (4) no.2, (2) no.2Frearson, no.3, no.3Frearson (5) 2 in. Bits no.1, (3) #2, #3
- (4) Spanner Bits: no.4, no.6, no.8, no.10
- (12) Torx (Star) Bits: T8, T9, T10, T15, T20, T25, T27, T30, T35, T40 (2) 2 in. Bits (2) T25
- (7) Tamper Resistant Star Bits: T10, T15, T20, T25, T27, T30, T35
- (8) Square Drive: #0, #1, #2, #3, #4 (3) 2 in. bit #2, (2) #4
- (12) Hex Bits: 1.5mm, 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 3.5mm, 4mm, 4.5mm, 5mm, 5.5mm, 6mm, 7mm, 8mm
- (6) Tamper Resistant Hex Bits: 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm
- (1) Magnetic Bit Holder: 2-1/2 in.
- (2) Socket Adapters: 1/4 in. & 3/8 in.
JEGS Bit Sets will take you on a fast drive through all of your projects. These innovative sets include all of the most common sizes that you will ever need with an assortment of Phillips, slotted, Torx, square drive, hex shank, and single side bits to choose from. All pieces are manufactured out of industrial-grade materials to ensure performance and durability. Most sets include a storage case to keep all of your bits organized. Guide your chores to completion with quality and value from JEGS.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.