- OEM Style Enhances Appearance Of Vehicle
- Full Length Extruded Aluminum For Added Strength
- Polished Stainless Steel Protective Side Trim
- Customer Heavy Duty Brackets Vehicle Specific
- Mounting Brackets And Hardware Included
- Available In Black Rubber None Slip Surface
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Steelcraft Black Powder Coated Nerf Bars offer great looks and peace of mind. Treated stainless steel is powder coated for durable rust protection. These stylish 3" diameter bars install quickly with custom-fit brackets that are vehicle specific for a perfect fit every time, and they have strong support bars and non-slip polyethylene step pads. No more struggling to get into your vehicle.
- 3" diameter bars
- Made from treated stainless steel for long-lasting rust protection
- Custom-fit mounting brackets for a quick, easy no-drill installation
- Non-slip polyethylene step pads for secure footing
- Includes all necessary hardware
- 5-year warranty
- Sold in pairs
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.