- Guaranteed horsepower gain
- Designed to improve throttle response and engine sound
- Rotational molded air box, inlet tube and snorkel system results in optimized design with the best fit, functionality and ease of installation.
- Enclosed air box provides fresh air inlet that is separated from hot engine compartment
- Removable air box lid provides easy access to service the washable / reusable air filter
- Snorkel system specifically designed for the Jeep Wrangler provides ideal source of fresh air in extreme off-road conditions
- Heat shield included for additional protection of snorkel system
- K&N Million Mile Limited Warranty
- Not legal for sale or use in California or other states adopting California emission standards.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.