- 50 State Legal for 2013 & 2014 models ONLY
- Guaranteed to increase horsepower and torque
- Engineered to provide high airflow and exceptional filtration
- Replaces factory air filter and intake tube
- Filter only requires cleaning every 100,000 miles under normal highway driving conditions
Air Intakes with Guaranteed HP/TQ Gains
K&N 77 Series High-Flow Performance Air Intake Systems have an oversized conical air filter that increases the surface area and dust capacity. This style of filter results in more airflow at lower restriction than a standard OE replacement filter; capturing more dirt particles will increase the service life (up to 100,000 miles). Most 77 Series Kits include a heat shield that seals against the hood to isolate the air intake from engine heat, cooling the air that travels into the engine to increase horsepower. All 77-series metal intake kits contain high-strength silicon and reinforced nylon adapters and come standard with powder-coated steel brackets..
Note: Some 77 series intake systems are not legal for use in the state of California and other states adopting CARB emissions standards. Please check the individual part number/application for specific CARB status.