- Chevrolet LUV RWD 1980-1982
- Dodge D50 4WD 1982
- Dodge Power Ram 50 4WD 1983-1986
- Dodge Raider 1987-1988
- Dodge Raider L4 2.6L 2555cc 156cid 1989
- Dodge Ram 50 4WD 1987-1993
- Mitsubishi Mighty Max 4WD 1983-1994
- Mitsubishi Montero 1983-1988
- Mitsubishi Montero L4 2.6L 2555cc 156cid 1989
- Mitsubishi Montero Sport 1997-1999
- Nissan 720 4WD 1982-1986
- Nissan Pathfinder 1987-1995
- Pontiac Bonneville Coupe 1958-1960
- Pontiac Bonneville Sedan 1958-1960
- Toyota Pickup 4WD 1979-1983
- Volkswagen Campmobile 1968-1974
- Volkswagen Transporter 1968-1979
Ride Handling Upgrade with OE Functionality
KYB Excel-G (Formerly GR-2) Premium Shocks and Struts are calibrated to restore your vehicle's original performance by providing a smooth, comfortable ride with excellent control. Excel-G twin-tube shocks, struts, and cartridges are available for virtually all vehicles on the road today, and they feature a lifetime warranty.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.