Lunati Signature Series Connecting Rods are the highest quality rods you can purchase for your race engine. They are forged from 4340 aircraft quality steel and CNC machined using the latest technology. After machining, each unit is shot peened, magnafluxed and sonic tested to ensure that the material is free from impurities and defects. The rods are fully deburred so machining and further deburring is unnecessary, and the threads are back cut and radiused above the bolt and have large radii on both the large and small ends. Signature Series Rods feature Ampco 45 bushings and file hardened locators, as well as 7/16" x 1.550" ARP 2000 cap screws. Sets are weight matched to +/- 1.0 grams.
- bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;
What’s the HP rating on these?
Wondering if I will need my crank turned to fit these rods or if I can get bearings to let these fit without turning my crank. My crank is at 2.099-2.100
Are these rods considered an I beam rod or just a stock replacement rod?
Are these rods the same length as the stock lq4?
- y_2019, m_9, d_20, h_5CST
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_2.0.13
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_4
- loc_en_US, sid_10001_10001_2011332, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]