Electric Fuel Pumps
- Gerotor Design for Noise Reduction
- Delivers More Output While Using Less amps
- Aluminum Construction With Anodized Finish
- CNC-Machined Housings
- Includes Hardware
- High pressure, 12 volt pump provides 250+ GPH free flow at 12.5 volts
- Delivers 230+ GPH at 6psi
- 3/4 in. -16 (-8AN) designed for -8 AN or larger fuel line
- 1/4 in.NPT bypass
Mallory offers a wide range of Electric Fuel Pumps for carbureted applications. These pumps are all based on a CNC machined housing for absolute precision and control that is required for today’s demanding applications. Each pump incorporates a Gerotor design for quiet, reliable performance and there is no chance of vane breakage or issues. For easy mounting.
- High pass, 12-volt pump provides 110+ GPH or more free flow at 12.5 volts
- Internal bypass regulator is set at 7 psi
- 3/8 in. NPT thread accepts 3/8 in. fuel line or larger
- Mounting hardware supplied and service parts are available
JEGS Easy Kits are designed by JEGS high-performance racing professionals to help you get all the performance parts you need for your race car, hot rod or truck.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.