Standard Mount Design Kit
Performance Ratio Pulleys
Custom Series Kit Includes:
- Crankshaft pulley
- Water pump pulley
- Alternator bracket and pulley
- Power steering kit includes pulley and pump brackets
- Stainless steel tensioning rod with chrome-moly rod ends
- Superior grade-8 mounting hardware
View Kit Components
Kit drives: Alternator
GM 6-12 o'clock mount 7" dia. alternator
Sanden 505 or 508 serpentine compressor
- Water Pump
Long water pump - Standard rotation
Yes Saginaw Keyway Power Steering Pump
1966-74 keyway Saginaw pump with canister
- Saginaw Press Fit Power Steering Pump
1975-78 press fit Saginaw pump with canister
Yes Saginaw Metric Power Steering Pump
1978-87 press fit Saginaw metric pump
- Alternator Belt Size
Dayco 6-rib belt
41" Power Steering Belt Size
Dayco 5-rib belt
Note: Does not include alternator & Water pump pulley covers or alternator fan.
- Uses Gates alternator belt #465-k060410
- Uses Gates power steering belt #465-K050330
High-Performance Engine Drive Systems
March Performance Serpentine Conversion kits replace your low-performance V-belts, pulleys, brackets and eliminate any issues with belt throwing. Simple to bolt-on, these kits retain your standard rotation water pump. Standard and mid-mount kits locate your accessories close to the engine center and in front of the cylinder heads, ideal for narrow engine compartments. Precision CNC-machined solid billet 6061-T6 aluminum components fit perfectly and handle high torque and vibration. Available in three series to suit space and budget requirements.
- Ultra Series is the top-of-the-line kit with all necessary pulleys, alternator fan, mounting brackets, and hardware
- Deluxe Series is ideal for cars with a minimal engine to radiator clearance. This kit includes everything available in the Ultra Series except for most pulley nose covers and alternator fan
- Custom Series is a low-cost system that gives up nothing in performance. Same as the Deluxe Series kit but with a protective silver powder-coat finish
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.