Eliminator Pans - Chevy
- 710-24440 Fits Moroso Big Block Chevy Race pump 710-22150, 710-22160 or 710-22162 and Standard or Hi-Volume Stock Oil Pumps
- 710-24441 Fits Same Pumps as above but is offset to middle of sump for more consistent oil pressure
Oil Pump/Pickup Packages:
- 710-22175 Moroso Standard Volume
- 710-22185 Moroso Hi-Volume
- 710-22186 Moroso Hi-Volume (with offset pickup)
- Core based oil pan
- Accepts strokes up to 4.750 in. w/ steel rods, 4.500 in. w/ aluminum rods
- Partitioned and louvered windage tray with main cap dividers separates oil quickly from rotating assembly for ultimate oil control and maximum horsepower gain.
- Power Kick-out for horsepower savings
- Accepts Moroso Universal Dipsticks
- Used with GM-style or Tilton-style starter and 168-tooth flywheel.
Note: Oil pan capacities do not include oil filter capacity
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.