- (4) H4 Headlight connectors- to support single (high/low) or dual headlights (separate high beams)
- (2) Turn signal connectors- fits connectors found on factory GM hard wired turn signals
- (4) Molded 1/4 sockets for front & rear marker lights
- (2) HEI distributor connectors (+ and Tach)
- (2) Connectors for factor GM wiper motor
- GM washer pump connector
- Courtesy light sockets
- GM headlight switch connector
- GM dimmer switch connector
- GM brake switch connector
- GM turn signal switch flat connectors (early & late)
- GM ignition switch connectors*
- Neutral Safety Switch connector (column mounted or factory floor shifter mounted)
- Reverse Switch connector (column mounted or factory floor shifter mounted)
- Braided ground straps (for body and core support to frame grounding, also includes (6) self-tapping 1/4" screws for mounting)
- Alternator bag kit with terminals, splices, resistor, diode to connect the alternator. (1) Connector for GM 10si alternator
- Assortment of insulated and non-insulated splices, ring terminals, heat shrink, grommets, cable ties, and cable tie clips.
* Only on GM keyed column harnesses
25-Circuit Harness Specs
Slightly Larger Fuse Block than 23-Circuit Harness Adds Power Window and Power Lock Support. 18 Total Fuses Support 25 Total Circuits, giving more components their own dedicated circuit.
Harness includes circuits for:
- A/C & Heat
- Accessory (Fan Relay Activation, etc.)
- Backup Lights
- Brake Lights
- Cigarette Lighter
- Dome / Courtesy Lights
- Electric Choke
- Emergency Flashers
- Fused Power Source
- Grounds – Front and Rear Lights
- Horn (Relay)
- Ignition Coil
- Instrument Panel Lighting and Gauges*
- Park / Marker Lights
- Radio/Clock (Constant and Switched)**
- Relay Activation (Electric Fuel Pump, etc.)
- Tail Lights / License Plate Light
- Third Brake Light
- Turn Signal
- Wipers / Washer Pump
* Includes Wires For Fuel Gauge, Oil Gauge, Tachometer, Temperature Gauge, Voltmeter
** Includes Amp Activation Wire
Update Your Wiring Harness
Painless Pro-Series Wiring Harness Kits come complete with all of the items you need to wire-up your pro-touring or custom project. Each wire harness contains enough length for each circuit so you can route and hide your wiring however you want. New built-in circuits and included connectors/terminals allow for customizing into a direct-fit harness. LED ATC bladed fuses replace glass fuses, and will light up if blown. A 6-gauge charge wire and midi fuse can handle the highest amperage alternators, and the front and rear ground harnesses make grounding lighting circuits an easy task. Most harness kits contain GM connectors and terminals, insulated and non-insulated butt splices, heat shrink, grommets, cable ties, ground straps, and cable tie clips.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.