- A large 2.750 in. (70 mm) tri-tube body for increased fluid capacity to operate cooler
- Heavy-duty 18 mm Nitro-Carb rod for increases scuffing resistance and corrosion protection
- 9-position tuning technology allows for optimal performance in any environment
- 9-Position adjustment knob provides a clear understanding of tuning level
- Gas pressurization of shock minimizes air-to-oil mixture
- Graphite-filled, Fluon banded piston provides smoother piston travel and greater
- 1 1/4 in. (1.250) diameter sintered iron piston brings increased structural conformity
- Rebound bumper helps control the rebound motion during harsh driving conditions
- The self-lubricating seal provides an extra layer of defense against dirt and debris
- Liquid metallic finish long-lasting protection of the shock
- Protective boot adds protection for the shock rod and oil seal
- Double-welded loops add strength and durability
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.