350 Main Journals
Scat rotating assembly component parts are designed for the ultimate in performance. They take the ''guess work'' out of engine assemblies, just wash, Q.C. and assemble.
Balanced Complete Assembly Includes:
- Series 9000 Cast Pro Comp Lightweight Crankshaft
- Pro Stock 4340 Forged I-Beam Connecting Rods with 3/8'' Cap Bolts
- Hypereutectic, Forged or Premium Forged Pistons with Piston Rings
- Main and Connecting Rod Bearings
- External Balanced Rotating Assemblies Include Flexplate and Harmonic Damper
- Int/Ext Balanced Rotating Assemblies Include Flexplate, DOES NOT Include Harmonic Damper
- Internal Balanced Rotating Assemblies DO NOT Include Flexplate and Harmonic Damper
- Unbalanced Rotating Assemblies DO NOT Include Flexplate and Harmonic Damper
- Crank/Rod/Piston Kits DO NOT Include Piston Rings, Main and Connecting Rod Bearings, Flexplate or Harmonic Damper
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.