- Designed to support engine inside vehicle engine compartment for repairs of front wheel drive cars and replacement of motor mounts.
- The transverse bar can be used alone for 2 point applications or with adaptor arm for applications requiring additional support
- Two 14" long adjustable hook screws and 1/8" diameter steel cable 38" long included.
- Fully adjustable transverser bar and adaptor arm for multiple engine configurations.
- Transverse bar extends from 34.5" to 61"
Leave the heavy work to the Sunex Tools complete line of Lifting Equipment. Jacks, hoists, stands. you name it. With low profiles and quick-lift technology, these jacks provide you with something that fits almost any application.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.