- Entry-level diagnostic scanner
- For most 1996-newer (US), 2000-newer (European) vehicle makes/models supporting the OBD-II system
- Quickly and accurately check the vehicle’s emission system
- Easily read diagnostic trouble codes and their definitions
- User-friendly menus and data graphing display
- Durable outer protection case
- Includes 3.600 ft. diagnostic cable
- Supports English, French, Spanish, Japanese, Italian, Russian, Portuguese and Germany languages
- Free updates available through the TOPDON official website: Connect to a PC, download the file and move it to scan tool’s disk
- Does NOT support ABS/SRS diagnosis
- For 12 V vehicle electrical systems only
- Reads and clears trouble codes
- Reads and clears check engine lights (MIL)
- View live data and freeze frame data
- Retrieve vehicle information (VIN, chin, and CVN)
- Inspection/Maintenance (I/M) readiness check: one-button click auto scanner feature that can retrieve the running state of each emissions-related monitor and sensor
- O2 sensor test: Display real-time data and analyze O2 sensor data to determine whether the emissions systems are working correctly
- 2 in. 220x176 Liquid-Crystal Display (LCD) color monitor
- 9-18 V input voltage
- [email protected] V operating current
- 1.8 W power consumption
- 32 degrees F (0 C) to 122 degrees F (55 C) operating temperature
Entry-Level OBDII Scanner
The Topdon ArtiLink AL300 is an entry-level OBD-II scanner designed for ease-of-use and efficiency. This scanner will help avoid expensive and unnecessary trips to a vehicle service center by supporting functions of reading trouble codes, emissions tests, clearing check engine lights, and more. The AL300 reader/scanner works with most 1996 and newer US-based, and 2000 and newer European-based vehicles supporting the OBD-II system.
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.