Items You Need
Topdon AL600 Features:
- Compatible with KWP2000, ISO9141, J1850 VPW, J1850 PWM, and CAN
- (10) OBD-II mode functions; O2 sensor test, On-board monitoring, freeze frame, EVAP test, and more
- Quickly and accurately checks the vehicle’s emission system
- Reads and clears trouble codes
- Reads and clears check engine lights (MIL).
- ABS and SRS system diagnostics
- Retrieve VIN, CIN, and CVN information
- Built-in DTC library with 3,000+ detailed definitions
- Vehicle health status LED's (green, yellow, and red)
- LED flashlight at the end of the OBD-II cable
- Supports English, French, Spanish, Japanese, Russian, Portuguese, Italian, and German languages
Topdon AL600 Technical Specs:
- Display: 3.500 in. LCD, 320 x 480 pixels
- Product Weight: 14.64 oz. (415g)
- Dimensions: 6.440 in. L x 3.710 in. W x 1.230 in. H
- Operating Voltage: 9-18 V
- Working Temperature: 32-degree F to 122-degree F (0 C to 50 C)
Will this work on a 1999 dodge 3500 diesel truck
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.