Trail Gear Trunnion Bearing Eliminator Kit for Select 1979-1995 Toyota Pickup, 4Runner
Items You Need
Trail-Gear 140254-1-KIT Trunnion Bearing Eliminator Kit
- Includes necessary link hardware for installation
- Panhard is made of drawn-over mandrel (DOM) material with a wall thickness of (1.25 in. x .250 in.)
- Link is made of 2 in. x .250 in. wall DOM tubing
- Creeper Joints (1.250 in.) rod ends
- Brackets are (1/4 in.) steel that has been shaped and welded
- Does not include upper strut mounts
- This kit is incompatible with factory Toyota steering
- Some minor reaming may be necessary
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.