Lift Spacers with Shocks
The Trail Gear KSP-C2BLKVRS Low Range Off-Road Budget Lift Kit with shocks allows the installation of larger tires for increased off-road performance on any 1999-2004 Tracker, Vitara, Grand Vitara, or XL-7.
- Provides 2 in. of lift for up to 29 in. tall tires
- Manufactured using high-quality polyurethane
- Includes 1.500 in. front strut spacers, 1.500 in. front coil spacers, 2 in. rear coil spacers, (2) Rear ES3000 Series Pro Comp shocks, strut tower brace spacers, rear brake hose, and necessary hardware
- Some vehicles tend to be lower in the front, for those wanting a level look use 1.500 in. spacers in the rear instead of the 2 in. spacers
- Combine with 2 in. body lift for fitting up to 31 in. diameter tires
- All suspension changes will require an alignment
Economical Vehicle Suspension Lift Systems
Trail Gear Lift Kits offer a noticeable lift while keeping it simple and easy to install. The strong aluminum or polyurethane construction helps keep the load up and prevent sagging or weakening later in its life span. Some kits are available with or without shocks and most will require a professional alignment after installation.