Charger and Battery Pack
This Lipo Battery and Charger Completer Pack 2996X is the easiest and safest Lipo charging solution for your Traxxas vehicle. It contains (1) Traxxas EZ-Peak iD Live Fast Charger 430-2971 and (1) Traxxas 5000mAh 14.8 V 4-Cell 25C LiPo Battery 430-2889X.
EZ-Peak Live iD Charger Features:
- Charges 2S, 3S, and 4S LiPo batteries and has a built-in balance port for conventional LiPo batteries (can also charge 5 to 8-cell NiMH batteries)
- 100 W, 12 Amp output
- Automatically recognizes Traxxas iD batteries to optimize for faster charging
- Charge progress LED indicator
- Advanced high-resolution peak detection
- Audible alerts
- Built-in cooling fan
- *Built-in Bluetooth to work with the EZ-Peak Live app for iOS and Android devices
- Dimensions: 5.200 in. (133 mm) L x 6.600 (169 mm) W x 2.100 (55 mm) H
4-Cell LiPo Battery Features:
- Total Capacity: 5000 mAh
- 14.8 V
- C Rating: 25
- Dimensions: 6.100 in. (155 mm) L x 1.770 in. (45 mm) W x 1.330 in. (34 mm) H
WARNING: Motor vehicles contain fuel, oils and fluids, battery posts, terminals and related accessories which contain lead and lead compounds and other chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. These chemicals are found in vehicles, vehicle parts and accessories, both new and as replacements. When being serviced, these vehicles generate used oil, waste fluids, grease, fumes and particulates, all known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, and reproductive harm.
WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically treated lumber. Your risk from exposure to these chemicals varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure, work in a well-ventilated area and with approved safety equipment, such as dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.
WARNING: The wires of these products contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling.